|Nangarhar Maidan Wardak
|No. Of Jobs:
|Years of Experience:
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Two years diploma
Helping Hand for Relief and Development (HHRD) is a global humanitarian relief and development organization responding to human sufferings in emergency and disaster situations anywhere all over the world regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, color, cultural diversity, and social background.
HHRD Afghanistan (Regional Office of Helping Hand USA) got registered as an international INGO in February 2014 with the number of (402) with the ministry of economy in the Islamic republic of Afghanistan to serve destitute families all over Afghanistan, HHRD is going to start Children with disability and Physiotherapy center for which HHRD is going to hire Physiotherapists, the hired physiotherapist will conduct daily physiotherapy sessions to the disabled children in physiotherapy center, female physiotherapist is needed for Nangarhar, and male physiotherapist is needed to travel between Nangarhar and Waradak provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess and record the disable children in the districts and city who need physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes for weeks or months
- Make a clinical assessment and diagnosis to treat their physical problem/condition
- Design and review clinical management plans that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques, which may include specialist rehabilitation, lifestyle medicine, long-term strategies, and clinical techniques
- Involve parents and careers in the treatment, review, and rehabilitation of patients
- Educate patients and their caregivers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Empower patients, through education and advice, to take control of their care
- Write patient case notes and reports, and collect statistics
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as consultants, occupational therapists, and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Be caring, compassionate, and professional at all times
- Manage clinical risk.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from a recognized university, or a year’s diploma
- At least two years of experience working with NGOs or three years with government
- Familiar with Computer programs( Microsoft Office).
- Previous experience with HHRD would be an asset
- Good communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English and Dari typing and speaking
Please send your CV and ID card copy to the following email address mentioning vacancy and vacancy number in the subject of your email, only shortlisted candidates will be informed: